Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your EasyCoins balance.
- Sending Invitations — Earn EasyCoins by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn EasyCoins for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn EasyCoins for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of EasyCoins is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to EasyCoins, and an exchange rate of EasyCoins earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your EasyCoins at checkout. If you have accumulated enough EasyCoins to redeem them you will have the option of using EasyCoins as one of the payment methods. The option to use EasyCoins, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable EasyCoins can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
EasyCoins may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your EasyCoins until you accrue a minimum number of EasyCoins, at which EasyCoin they will become available for redemption. EasyCoins may also be capped at the maximum value of EasyCoins which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued EasyCoins before you are able to earn more EasyCoins.
You have the ability to view and manage your EasyCoins through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total EasyCoins (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum EasyCoins limit and a cumulative history of EasyCoins acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding EasyCoins, including expiration notifications.
EasyCoins can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose EasyCoins, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the EasyCoins section of the My Account area.